Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kink In The Caribbean 10


Starting this Saturday I’ll be in Jamaica for a week of kinky fun-in-the-sun. This will be My first excursion to the infamous “Kink In The Caribbean” event, staged annually at the Hedonism III resort in Runaway Bay. Kinksters come from all over the world to “dress for Xcess” or wear nothing at all, enjoying a full schedule of wild theme parties, 24-hour dungeon spaces, contests and Fetish performers. The idea, as the organizers put it, is to “Play, Play, Play--Indoors, Outdoors, All Day, All Night Long!”
I’m especially looking forward to the Masque Dinner and Cabaret on Monday night and UK whip-master Alex Cobra’s “Bull Whips” workshop on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.. (If, after another night of carousing, I can stumble out of bed that early in the day.)
I’m taking My slave husband, bob, along. (If airline luggage tarrifs weren't so damn outrageous, I'd ship him as excess baggage). As usual, old bob will act as My humble servant and personal whipping boy. One of slave bob’s first assignments will be to attend Sunday's “Lunchtime Corset Fitting Interactive” workshop. I plan to wear the elegant new corset I purchased at DomCon Atlanta and it will be bob’s job to lace Me up, a task he has proven useless at, despite years of trying. (I’m surprised every time he manages to tie his own shoe laces.) Hopefully, he’ll finally learn how to properly lace up a corset at the workshop.
I plan to post on this blog daily from Kink In The Caribbean, so stay tuned for all the dirty details.

No comments: