Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kink In The Caribbean 10-Day 5


Hanging out at the bar after breakfast, I spot yesterday's Erect-Penis-Man ambling toward the breakfast area, but this time he is sporting a lilac-colored bathing suit with a similar pouch in front. Except that today his penis is slightly more flaccid.
M, whom I haven't seen for a couple of days, appears with heavy chains around Her arms and fists. I realized She had been busy the past few days practicing bedroom bondage on Her slave.
My slave bob mentioned the mirror above each bed which distorts (in a flattering fashion) anyone lying beneath it. Look up during sex and you see yourself as long, slim and elegant. Kind of a kinked up version of the old comic-strip character Plastic Man. bob said to Her, "Everyone gains eight inches in height and loses 80 pounds in weight." M laughed and said, "Stop it, already! I look fabulous whether I'm looking in the mirror or not." I could tell by the drool dripping from the corners of bob's lips that he agreed. M is a slim, sophisticated, very attractive New York blonde.
willem rabbit and his Mistress Rosie dropped by to drag Me off to the "Suction Bed Time Stories" workshop, while I sent bob up to the room to perform some menial chores I needed done. his primary task was to scour the hotel for a fresh towel so that I could have a shower after the workshop. bob understood My urgency and the penalty for failing to find a towel. I had packed My single-tail whip and carcass beater and was eager for an opportunity to use them on his worthless ass.
Iain from the U.K. conducted the interactive workshop. Iain showed us how total enclosure, encapsulation and deprivation in a suction bed can be "a wet dream come true. . .or your worst nightmare."
robin, Mistress Riva's slave, was the first willing victim. Iain demonstrated how light hand strokes could provide erotic stimulation.
Mistress Riva took no notice and flogged slave robin hard through the latex that encased him. This practiced Mistress needed no introduction to suction play.
Next came Goddess Nyx and Her male slave "whore".
This was T/their first try at suction play. Mistress Nyx asked someone for a bucket of ice, which was brought to Her. With Her slave encased in the suction bed Goddess Nyx rubbed ice all over his nipples and chest. A volunteer male from the class used a Hitachi-wand vibrator on slave whore's genitals. Mistress Rosie then straddled him, pinching his nipples and massaging his chest and nipples with ice.
willem rabbit was eagerly awating his turn for erotic torment. he needed no gentle introduction to pain and his brutal flogging through latex began immediately.
That evening was the "Primal Mayhem Tribal Beach Party," held on the "prude" beach. Mistresses and Their slaves were strutting about in T/their creative "tribal" costumes throughout dinner and around the bar. I knew this party was going to last all night.
And by the way: slave bob did find a shower towel for Me. But I beat his ass with My single-tail whip anyway.

No comments: