Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kink In The Caribbean 10-Day 2


Sunday morning at breakfast Hilary of L.A.'s Hilarys Vanity (which sells Gothic outfits) asked if I was going on the Kink Group Xcursion Horseback Ride & Swim. I said, "I have My own pony ride arranged. My pony boy is meeting Me at 10:00 a.m., right after breakfast."
willem rabbit showed up at the appointed hour. he was waiting for Me outside the breakfst area, completely naked except for a leather strap encircling his cock & balls. he kissed My feet to welcome Me. The he strapped a leather riding saddle, with stirrups, onto his back. Next he put on his pony mask. I helped him slip on his horseshoe gloves, first the left hoof and then the right. willem had placed a riding crop and a black leather paddle on the chair next to him. I picked them up. he kneeled down so I could comfortably mount him and W/we set off at a stately trot. W/we started off from the main dining area, on the "prude" (clothing optional) side, then up and down the steps of the bridge spanning a nearby swimming pool. he increased his pace once W/we reached flat ground again. All the way people were cheering U/us on, while willem rabbit clapped his hooves together to mimic the sound of horse hooves striking concrete. My masked pony was sweating profusely under the blazing Jamaican sun. So when W/we reached the nude pool by the beach, I dismounted so that he could refresh himself with a drink of water.
To entertain Myself while he rested, I paddled his ass and also beat him with the riding crop. After a five minute break, I remounted My pony and off W/we went, back to the resort's "prude" side.
When I climbed down off the saddle, willem kissed My feet to thank Me for having ridden him so expertly. I left feeling totally exhilarated from My pony-boy ride.
At 1:30 p.m. My slave bob and I attended the corset-fitting workshop. bob desperately needed to sharpen his crude skills as a corset-lacer. That evening I intended to wear the new corset I had purchased at DomCon Atlanta.
A complete waste of time.
bob made a total mess of lacing up My new corset. I finally had to take it off and show him how to do it. It took an extra hour and I wan in danger of losing My reservation at Hedonism III's Italian Restaurant, Pastafari. If I hadn't been in such a rush, I would have devoted several satisfying hours to turning bob's useless butt black and blue.

No comments: