Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kink In The Caribbean 10-Day 6


I began My sixth day at Kink In The Caribbean by dealing with two pieces of portable property that I own: My subby hubby's ass and his penis.
Despite My orders to the contrary, each day of the Kink event slave bob had been increasing his intake of cigarettes. So this morning, before breakfast, I ordered him to pull down his underpants and climb over My knees for a severe maintenance spanking. I used My hand, then My carcass beater to paint bob's ass cheeks with deep colorful bruises. Two strokes for every one of the 32 cigarettes he had smoked yesterday.
As regular readers of this blog know, slave bob is an utter wimp when it comes to pain, so beatings for him are much more effective forms of punishment than, say, corner time or a loss of privileges.
Next item on My D/s agenda was his penis.
While I was spanking him over My knees, I'd felt his cock stiffen, smearing nasty pre-cum all over My thigh. I keep bob on a strict regimen of male chastity, which includes no sex with Me or anyone else. Twice a month, however, for his mental and physical health, I allow him to masturbate in front of Me. Surrounded by all these beautiful Women, and sleeping with Me in the same bed (the couch in the room is too small for him and the tiled floor too cold), I sensed that his need for sexual release was becoming urgent.
So immediately after his spanking I ordered him onto the bed and gave him 15 minutes to pump his penis until he had an orgasm. Meanwhile, I sat on a nearby chair and read the New Yorker magazine that Erect-Penis-Man had kindly left Me yesterday morning.
After bob spewed his sperm all over himself, I told him to shower. With My ass-and-penis problem resolved, I went off to enjoy My day of kinky fun in the sun.
In the afternoon I took slave bob along to the Erotic Cuckolding class presented by Goddess Soma.
The Goddess briefed the attendees on the history of cuckolding, citing references to the fetish from a variety of authors (including Geoffrey Chaucer and Leopold von Sacher Masoch, the founder of Masochism) and asked the people present to describe either their experiences of, or their feelings about, cuckoldry. The discussion ranged broadly, covering the difference between "swinging" and cuckolding. In swinging the relationship between man and woman is equal because both partners are having sex. In cuckoldry, the "cuck" partner is a bystander, allowed to participate only in menial, humiliating ways, such as cleaning up the "Bull" and "Hotwife" afterwards.
Of course, during this Kink week I have seen many arrangements that wouldn't pass muster at a conventional all-inclusive resort. For instance, there are slaves here providing services to Mistresses in exchange for sessions. And many couples, some of whom have just met at the resort, are combining with others as play partners.
As usual, in the evening there were theme parties. To attend the Fetish Asylum Party, Mistresses and Their slaves dressed in medical outfits: nurses, doctors with stethescopes, etc..
And again, as usual, as I am leaving My room the next morning for breakfast I encouter friends who have been partying all night and are enroute to their rooms to catch a quick nap before the fun starts all over again.

No comments: