Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DomCon Atlanta 2009, Day 2


Friday night was the DomCon Atlanta Play Party, held at 1763. At 10,000 square feet, the play space is said to be the largest in the U.S. The multi-room facility was full of players (in varying stages of undress) using a dizzying variety of dungeon equipment. I noticed immediately that the devices were immaculately maintained, as were the premises. DomCon Mistresses filed in and out, many with their male slaves trudging obediently behind. Their outfits, as usual, were a dazzling display of the latest Fetish fashions. For the occasion, I wore a tightly laced black leather corset, black tights and knee-high lace up black leather boots, with very high heels. Predictably, by the end of the evening I could hardly walk.
Wherever Pro Dommes gather, boots are a common topic of conversation and complaint. Wearing them all day is tiring; sessioning in them is a trial. As one top Pro Domme said yesterday, “I start My sessions wearing boots, then get them off my feet as quickly as I can.”
By the time I left, my feet were killing Me. I noticed a couple of other Dommes walking barefoot with their boots in their hands.
As I was leaving, rain started pouring down. I was surely a sight to behold, staggering to the hotel shuttle on My slave bob’s arm.
It's no wonder that Mistresses need slaves to massage their feet at the end of every evening.

No comments: