Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DomCon Atlanta 2009, Day 3


On Saturday I had planned on cruising the vendors’ booths in the Exhibiton Hall in search of new toys to buy. But at the very first booth I passed, Ms. Martha’s Corset Shoppe, I saw the most gorgeous leather corset adorned with alligator-skin inserts. The head lacererer, Tofer, laced Me up. The corset fit Me beautifully, but Ms. Martha warned Me that I’d never be able to sit down in that corset. I replied, “Who cares about sitting down? I look so good in it, I’m going to buy it anyway.”
Tofer went on to instruct My slave bob on how to lace up My new corset. In case slave bob forgot the instructions, Tofer added, he could go to YouTube and watch the video that Ms. Martha’s Corset Shoppe had posted, showing how to lace up corsets.
Afterwards, I offered bob a simpler choice. Either he remembers how to properly lace up My new corset or I’ll lace his ass good and hard with My cat-o’-nine-tails.

No comments: