Tuesday, February 12, 2008

slave bob's Self-Punishment



Male-creatures are like pet dogs.

Let your normally-obedient pooch off the leash and it’s likely to go wild.

Similarly, no matter how well-trained, unleash a male slave and you’re liable to lose control of it.

For instance, last week I attended a crowded late-night fetish party with hubby-slave bob in tow. Amid all the fun and conversation, bob was free to sniff around on his own.

My mistake.

Predictably, despite My whispered warnings, bob drank far too much. Worse, he kept disappearing outdoors where I couldn’t observe him. I knew he was smoking like a chimney, wildly exceeding his shrinking daily allotment of cigarettes.

I decided not to create a scene.
But I was furious.

That night I locked up bob in the cage I keep in My guest house and promised him the beating of his life in the morning.

Most submissive male creatures would have been ecstatic at the prospect. Male subs fork out handsome fees at the OWK for the privilege of spending a night in a damp underground prison cell, followed by a brutal ass-whipping.

But not My slave bob.

bob needs My permission to play golf and go to the bathroom and masturbate. And he loves it. bob relishes My psychological dominance over him and the fact that I control every aspect of his life.

But bob is no pain-slut. he hates--and fears--the physical punishment he gets when he screws up.

So bob was anything but a happy camper that night, lying in his cold cage and dreading the beating I was going to give him.

The next morning I left bob in his cell a while to sober up and reflect on his bad behavior at the party. I devoted My time to cooking up a curry for lunch.
In the process, I painfully singed the tips of the thumb and forefinger of My right hand.

My whipping/paddling/spanking hand!

When I unlocked bob’s cage that morning, I informed him that I couldn’t punish him and why. he gushed with concern over My minor burns, but I could tell he was secretly gloating.

“And since I can’t punish you,” I added, “you’re going to have to punish yourself.”

I led him stunned and naked into his bedroom and put on his mask and ball gag. I ordered him onto the bed. Then I handed him a basket of clothespins. I pulled up a chair and flipped open a cooking magazine.
“Get busy,” I said.


I spent a delightful morning reading My magazine while My hubby slave pinched his cock and balls with colored clothespins, then pounded his ass raw with a black leather paddle.


To view more pics of bob’s self-punishment session, visit Mistress Leesa’s FemDom Links and click “Family Album” on the navigation bar.

No comments: