Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Features On Mistress Leesa's FemDom Links



Sorry for the lack of fresh posts recently, but I've been busy adding new free features to Mistress Leesa's FemDom Links.

First and foremost is My "Family Album".

Every Tuesday you'll find a fresh set of graphic personal pics that offer an exclusive peep-hole into My private life.

I'm an obsessive photographer and videographer.

Naturally, except for the occasional impromptu face slap or knee in the groin, I can't resist recording every corrective torment I inflict on My suffering (but still stubborn) slave husband.

I've found that this photographic archive is as useful a tool of control as crushing his quivering testicles in My clenched fist.

He knows that, if angry enough, I'm perfectly capable of selecting a pic of him naked and groveling and putting it on the front of next year's Christmas cards.

Now you can see what he doesn't want you to.

And here's another new feature.

Every Friday, in the "Free Pics" category, you'll find a fresh gallery of FemDom photos showing prominent Pro Dommes disciplining Their useless male slaves.

So on Tuesdays and Fridays, respectively, to view the new features visit Mistress Leesa's FemDom Links and click on "Family Album" or "Free Pics" in the navigation bar.

No comments: