Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mistress Leesa's Smoking Cure: Part 1



For years I’d tolerated My slave bob’s filthy cigarette habit.

At home he’d litter My pristine white floor tiles with disgusting flecks of ash. He’d pile high every ashtray with the gruesome corpses of deceased cigarette butts.

bob had turned My house into a stinking tobacco mortuary.

Every so often I’d try to convince him to quit smoking. I’d point out that I could buy numerous outfits or have a spectacular vacation for the annual cost of his cigarettes.

bob’s mantra never changed.

Whenever I raised the smoking issue he’d whine that he wanted to quit, but smoking was an addiction. he was powerless against the lure of the wicked weed.

Finally, this past summer, I decided I’d suffered enough.

I enrolled slave bob in My radical “Mistress Leesa’s Smoking Cure”.

Since then he’s cut down his consumption from three-packs to less than ten cancer-sticks a day. I won’t be satisfied until bob quits smoking completely.

The secret of My smoking cure’s success?

I make cigarette smoking a real pain in the ass.


The seed for bob’s quit-smoking program was planted at The OWK’s June 2007 Celebrations.

Daily we ate our meals at Pub U Chomouta and spent our late evenings at the nightclub Club Wanda.

At both venues OWK etiquette required Mistresses’ male-creatures to huddle humbly by Their feet.

In My case, that meant sitting above a perpetual chimney, constantly puffing out pollutants.

I would complain bitterly, in the presence of other Mistresses, about the smoke blowing in My face and the noxious odor those fumes left behind.

I complained so often that My friend Mistress Minka (who needed permission from no one) would politely ask Me if She could smoke.

My obvious irritation had an impact.

By the close of the June Celebrations, bob himself had decided that it was more important for him to please His Mistress than to continue smoking.

he begged Me to devise for him a quit-smoking program.

I was more than happy to comply.

My pleasure was twofold.

I was helping My slave get rid of a nasty habit and saving Myself the expense of his cigarettes.

In My next blog entry, I’ll describe in detail “Mistress Leesa’s Smoking Cure”.

Suffice it to say now that there is only one way I will ever permit bob to inhale a cigarette, illustrated by the image at left.

Tune in for Part 2.

No comments: