Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Turning Subs Into Sissy Cocksuckers, Part II

Recently, in My FemDom forum, there was a thread titled, “How Far Would You Go In Feminizing A Male Sub?”
Mistress Jasmine posted this response.
“When I feminize a sub he has to pass an 'oral exam.' Like, right now I’m feminizing My boyfriend. He knows that his training won’t be complete--and I won’t be happy--until I see a cock in his mouth and cum streaming down his chin. I’ve done it several times before, with the help of a couple of gay friends,” Jasmine added. “You can never predict how things will work out, even with the most macho straight guys. Once, My hyper-hetero 'boyfriend' ended up as My gay friend’s new ‘girlfriend.’”
In response, dommelover (a male submissive), replied, “I will go (and have gone) pretty far to please a Domme. But sucking some guy off on command or taking some guy's cock up my butt--these are my hard limits.” dommelover went on to say that although “guys fantasize about being forced to submit to another guy . . . in reality very few would ever do it. I certainly wouldn't.”
It’s a classic confrontation.
In one corner, the Mistress who demands that Her sissies suck cock as proof of their feminization. In the opposing corner, the sub who’ll do anything for a Mistress except take another man’s penis in his mouth.
I have never forced a slave to become a cocksucker. In contrast, I have no compunction about ordering a slave to suck cock when I know that forced cocksucking is his secret fantasy.
How can I tell?
One way is to seat him at a computer, naked. I attach a wired electrical gizmo (a friend of mine made it) to his penis. If the slave’s penis stiffens, the two contacts of the device will touch, creating a closed circuit that sets off an alarm.
Hooked up to this genital “lie detector,” I play a movie for him on the computer, showing in graphic detail a straight male forced into giving his first blow job.
If the alarm goes off while My sub is viewing the video, he’s ripe for real life cocksucking.
Try it for yourself.
Get naked in front of your computer, then click here for some hot cocksucking. If your penis pops up and starts spitting pre-cum, you’re ready to go gay.

No comments: