Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CBT: Educating The "Little Head," Pt. 1

Years ago, as a first-year university student, I overheard a couple of older female classmates quietly gossiping over tea about something truly bizarre. They were reveling in the fun they had tieing up their boyfriends and tenderizing their bare bottoms with whips, paddles and floggers. Naive Me; I was flabbergasted. Even more so when the discussion shifted to something they called “cbt.” I had no clue what that was. But apparently it was so painful that just a little bit of it induced their boyfriends (as one girl put it), “to scream like a stuck pig.” Back in My dorm room I cracked open My laptop and googled “cbt.” Boy, was I disappointed. CBT stood for “Cognitive Behavior Therapy.” And the only painful part was the boredom of reading about it. Later a friend explained to Me that cbt also stood for “cock and ball torture.” And I’ve been an acolyte ever since. Cognitive Behavior Therapy may be strong mental medicine for a man’s big head. The other kind of cbt is far more effective therapy for the little head between a man’s legs, the one he actually thinks with. Nothing in the world can shrink a man’s goitered ego quicker than a cruel assault on his prized “family jewels.” I like to strip a slave, tie him up and focus like a laser on his naked “little head.” I’ll attach large, painful metal binder clips to his cock and balls. Then I’ll take a pair of forceps, snare the head of his penis in it and squeeze very hard.

It seems that every Domme has Her favorite form of cock and ball torment. Stay tuned for Part 2, where I’ll reveal some of My more sadistic Domme friends’ nastiest tools and torments.

No comments: