Friday, August 31, 2012

CBT: Educating The "Little Head," Part 2

In My Pro Domme CBT "kit" I keep a large assortment of tools of torment.

You never know what a client will want.

But in My personal life, I'm surprisingly low tech.

I don't "play" with My slave hubby, I punish him for his domestic misdemeanors and felonies.

So, with a few major exceptions, I try to use ordinary items from around the house.

For minor offenses, such as disputing an order I've given, I put him on a bench or his bed with his legs spread, tied to the wrought-iron frame. Then I paddle his cock with one of My wooden paint stirrers or My long-handled shoe-horn. Or I grab his cock by the head, stretch it and spank his balls hard with My hand.

For major infractions, such as masturbating without permission, I pull out My small cat-o'-nine-tails. I order the slave onto his feet and attach a conical leather "parachute" around his ballsack. Then I attach painful weights (ranging from 8 ounces to 22 ounces, depending on how angry I am) to the chains that hang from the parachute. While the weights drag his testicles toward the floor, I'll be whipping his cock with My cat-o'-nine-tails.

Or else I put him on the bed and attach the electrodes of My vibrating toy to his cock and balls.

The device doesn't hurt. On the contrary, it gives subby-hubby a pleasant shock, producing a major erection. And the moment his Mr. Stiffy leaps to attention I whip it with the cat-o'-nine tails.

As a final option, I may decorate his useless little pee-pee with pretty colored clothespins all wired together. Then I'll rip off the clothespins with a single yank. (To see bob's CBT session, click here.)

Ouch!

In contrast to My low-tech style of penis-punishment, My friend BustyDomme prefers a do-it-yourself approach.

"Instead of torturing a slave's cock and balls, I'll make him do it to himself," this Mistress says. "I'll make the slave squeeze his testicles into a small metal vice, then order him to turn the screw that tightens it until he's practically screaming in pain for his momma. And he's doing it all by himself.

"I also like watching a slave beat the living hell out of his own cock using the big wooden soup spoon from My kitchen.

"There are lots of other things that you can get them do to themselves," BustyDomme says. "I find it hilarious," She adds, laughing, "how eager and happy they are to torture their own cocks and balls just to please Me."

Double Ouch!!

My friend Dixie Domina is a registered nurse by profession. By day She calms patients' fears and soothes their pain. By night She does just the opposite, using instruments straight out of Her nurse's kit.

"Forceps, for instance, are a perfect tool for brutally pinching a "patient's" testicles,” Dixie says.

My English friend Mistress Myr enjoys using familiar household instruments in cbt.

"Clothespins, of course," says Myr. "And

My very favorite: a pair of ordinary mousetraps, one hanging from each of My submissive's balls, with a big black plastic clip (the kind you use to seal open bags of potato crisps) pinching the head of his cock.” She adds, "Ripping everything off is the fun part."

Stay tuned for lots more ways to torment Your slave/boyfriend/hubby’s cocks and balls, courtesy of My cruel Femdom crew.

No comments: