Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Domestic Discipline: Do's & Don'ts, Part 1


I married a much older man.
Before bob retired he’d been CEO of his own company. He could offer me a lifestyle of utter luxury and ease. On My part it wasn’t a love match. But bob was bright, considerate and charming.
And oh so very rich.
Unfortunately, once we started sharing the same space, old bob soon revealed typical male-creature traits: bullying bursts of testosterone and personal habits fit for a pigsty. (I’m a neat freak!)
I was determined to hold onto our marriage–and bob’s money.
In self-defense, I had no alternative: I was forced to play the real-life role of Mistress Wife.
In short order, I owned both his ass--and his assets.
I was a Professional Dominatrix. So for Me the transition to Mistress Wife was easy.
Other Women find the arrangement more complicated.
As I said, I married a much older man. Recently, a college professor friend of mine was about to reverse that chronology and marry a man ten years younger: a former student of Hers. My friend was 41-years-old, a lifestyle Domme. Her moniker in the fetish scene is Strict Teacher. The fiancé was 31, charming and bright, a graduate student at the same university. But, despite his intelligence, he always struck Me as quite immature, a perpetual teenager. It was clear he would need a firm hand.
Strict Teacher asked for My help.
I suggested that She post on My forum and solicit the advice of My members, many of whom had successful DD marriages.
Strict Teacher agreed.
“I’m less than a month away from marrying My fiancé,” She posted that evening. “O/our relationship will be based on Domestic Discipline principles with Me as undisputed Head of Household. The other detail worth noting is that My fiancé is ten years My junior," She added. "He is pursuing an advanced graduate degree and will be totally dependent upon me financially. . . . I'd appreciate counsel from Ladies here who actually have DD marriage experience. Are there any do's and don'ts that might help (or hinder) My prospects for a successful Femdom-led Domestic Discipline marriage?”
MatureMistress, one of the most experienced members of My forum, was first to respond.
“Since Your husband will be financially dependent on You, I highly recommend that prior to marrying him You have him sign a financial pre-nup. I mean a legal document, not something scrawled out on a napkin. And make sure that You and Your husband are both represented by lawyers at the signing," Mature Mistress added. "I speak from experience.”
MatureMistress went on to advise My friend to also draw up a Domestic Discipline contract, specifying Her rights as Head of Household plus Her future husband’s obligations.
“In Mine, I spelled out exactly what I expected from My husband, from his household chores to the duties he would perform in the bedroom.”
A few days later, Strict Teacher thanked MatureMistress for Her counsel, but added this caveat:
“I’ve been scouring the web for a sample DD contract I could adapt to My own use, but have come up empty-handed,“ She said. “Most of the ones I've seen are downright silly or drawn up for male dominants, usually in the Christian Domestic Discipline niche.
"If anyone here has a Domestic Discipline contract they'd be willing to share, I'd much appreciate it.”
Several Ladies were only too happy to oblige, posting the strict (occasionally bizarre) rules of Domestic Discipline they employ to keep their husbands in groveling submission.
Tune in for Part 2.

No comments: