Friday, July 13, 2012

Maintenance Spankings

In September My husband bob will celebrate the second anniversary of the day he quit his filthy smoking habit. (See how I cured bob’s habit here.) I’m convinced that he’s been able to keep off the evil weed thanks to his regular maintenance spankings. Maintenance spankings are designed to prevent unruly or rebellious behavior before it happens. They remind My husband that I am the dominant and that My word is law. I own his ass as well as his assets, So three times a week--Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays--bob’s alarm rings at precisely 7 a.m.. He pulls down his underpants and climbs onto his bed, kneeling face down with his ass in the air. He calls, “I'm ready, Mistress.” When I’m ready (it may be three minutes later, a half hour or three hours, depending on My mood that morning) I enter his bedroom and give him ten hard strokes with My carcass-beater. bob counts off each stroke aloud. “Number one, Thank You, Mistress . . . number two, thank You, Mistress . . ." If he messes up the count (the pain from My carcass beater can cause instant Alzheimer’s) I give him ten additional strokes, for a total of 20. [caption id="attachment_128" align="alignleft" width="300"] Tenderizing bob's butt with My carcass-beater.[/caption] If I had the time, I’d make sure bob got 20 strokes every day. After 20 fierce strokes on his ass from My carcass-beater, bob is forced to spend most of the day on his feet. And a recent university study revealed that people who sit for three hours or less a day live about three years longer than their couch-potato peers.

No comments: