Friday, May 8, 2009

DomCon LA: Thursday


Thirty-three Pro Dommes and nine of their submissives (male and female) attended The Mistress Dinner held in a private area of Hilton LAX's The Cafe restaurant.
Mistress Nicolette was at My table, along with Mistress Veronique, Bitch Goddess, Mistress O and Mistress Asia.
I'd first met Mistress Nicolette at The OWK.
(Her technique using two floggers at the same time, one in each hand, was amazing.)
She doesn't stand for male insubordination.
For instance, the waiter forgot to serve Me a salad. Instead he served it to a slave at the table behind us.
In a tone that cut like a whip, Mistress Nicolette immediately admonished him.
"This is not how it's done!"
Meekly, the waiter retrieved the salad he'd served to the slave and tip-toed to our table, delivering My salad to Me.
All of the Ladies at Our table started clapping, punctuated by collective bursts of triumphant laughter.
Women over men!
After the dinner, I attended the Meet and Greet, hosted by Domina Irene Boss.
The Meet and Greet cocktail party is DomCon's official kickoff.
There was a milling crowd of Pro Dommes, Lifestyle Doms, submissives and leather people, both male and Female, all in their trendiest fetish finery.
At one point, a figure of indeterminate gender dressed in a nun's habit sat down at My table.
It wore a name tag that said "Margaret Snatcher."
Given My British educational background, I immediately said: "Margaret Thatcher, Milk Snatcher," recalling the old refrain about the former British prime minister.
It responded, "That's not where it's from. I always wanted a snatch. Now I'm a post-op TS and I've got one."
That set the tone for the rest of the evening.
Ultimately, again, the beautiful, blonde Mistress Nicolette stole the show, absolutely dazzling in Her black vinyl outfit with the plunging neckline.
Tonight I'm looking forward to the DomCon Play Party, the largest Play Party of the year in Los Angeles at one of L.A.'s most prestigious Dungeons, the 7000 square foot Passive Arts Studios.
I'll post a full report tomorrow.

No comments: