Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's New?

My hectic travel schedule the past three months (including trips across the U.S. to reintroduce several long-time clients to My whip) has left this blog a virtual orphan.

But Mommy is home now.

I promise to fatten this blog baby at a faster pace, starting later this week with a lengthy post on one of My favorite FemDom sports: Feminizing male-creatures.

Meanwhile, here’s a bonus:

Visit My site Mistress Leesa’s FemDom Links and click “Family Album” in the top navigation bar.

Every Tuesday I post a new, exclusive free “Family album” of personal pics from My real-life training sessions with slave-hubby bob.

This week’s “Family Album” reveals what happened when I was invited to a Fetish costume party, but slave-hubby bob refused to wear the costume I’d chosen for him.

I mean, it wasn’t as if I was being unreasonable, like asking him to prance around the party naked.

In fact, his outfit of pecker-nose glasses, blonde curly wig, 13-inch strapon dildo and high heels was perfectly modest, if (admittedly) not exactly manly.

Predictably, as you’ll see, bob changed his mind after I tattooed his bare butt for a while with My trusty carcass beater.

You’ll also see a photo set from the morning I singed two fingers (My vengeance hand) cooking bob’s breakfast. I told bob I couldn’t give him the punishment he’d earned the previous day. bob was elated, until I ordered him to march directly to his bedroom and punish himself.

(I confess, to my amazement and amusement, that bob did a surprisingly professional job.)

Visit Mistress Leesa’s FemDom Links and click “Family Album” in the navigation bar.

And while you’re at the site, check out this week’s edition of “Free Pics” featuring top Dominas strutting their stuff. Every Friday I update “Free Pics” with a fresh gallery.

Cheers!

No comments: